Tetrabutylammonium Bromide Model No.: 1643-19-2
|FOB Price:||US $1 / g|
|Min. Order:||100 g|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 g||US $1/ g|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Model NO.: 1643-19-2
- State: Solid
- Storage: Store in 2-8 ′c
- Lead Time: 1-2 Days Upon Receipt of Payment
- Trademark: saichuang
- Specification: 1kg
- HS Code: 2933990050
- Certification: HSE, ISO 9001
- Purity: >99%
- Grade: Pharmaceutical Grade
- Delivery Time: Average 6 Days by Air; 15 Days by Ship
- Transport Package: 1kg/Foil Bag; 25kg/Drum or as Required
- Origin: Hongkong
Product Name: Tetrabutylammonium bromide
Synonyms: TETRA-N-BUTYLAMMONIUM BROMIDE; TETRABUTYLAMMONIUM BROMIDE SOLUTION; TETRABUTYLAMMONIUM BROMIDE; TBAB; 1-Butanaminium, N, N, N-tributyl-, bromide; 1-Butanaminium, N, N, N-tributyl-, bromide; N, n, n-tributyl-1-butanaminiubromide; ALIQUAT(R) 100
Appearance: White crystalline powder
(1) Used as a reagent for the analysis of organic synthesis.
(2) Tetrabutylammonium bromide is also an effective phase transfer catalyst.
Phase transfer catalyst, referred to as PTC, is able to transfer the aqueous phase (or organic phase) to the organic phase (or aqueous phase) catalyst, which can make the reaction between the aqueous phase and the organic phase of the catalyst. PTC has the function of changing the degree of ion solvation, increasing the activity of ion reaction, speeding up the reaction rate and so on. Solve the problem of the past in the two phases of the reaction is difficult to react.
Common quaternary ammonium salt phase transfer catalysts are: benzyl triethyl ammonium chloride, trioctyl methyl ammonium chloride, tetramethyl ammonium bromide, tetrapropylammonium chloride, tetrabutylammonium bromide , tetrabutyl ammonium iodide, benzyl triethyl ammonium bromide, triethyl hexyl bromide, octyl triethylammonium bromide.
Phase transfer catalyst is widely applied in organic synthesis: R2C for preparing compounds (carbene type compound), further preparation of the corresponding nitrile, isonitrile, Halon, dichloromethane cyclopropane derivatives, hydroxy acids and diazomethane. For the alkylation reaction, compared with traditional methods, to avoid the harsh conditions of dry operation, and high yield, it can also be used in the redox reaction, ester hydrolysis, substitution reaction, condensation reaction, addition reaction, polymerization reaction, addition reaction of carbon and the elimination of reaction and so on.
(3) For organic synthesis intermediates, phase transfer catalyst
(4) Ion-pairing reagents for the synthesis of bacampicillin, sultamicillin like.
(5) Ion pair chromatography reagents, phase transfer catalyst. Bacampicillin, sultamicillin like synthesis