Effective Semi Finished Steroid Testosterone Undecanoate 200mg/Ml 300mg/Ml 400mg/Ml 500mg/Ml
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10 US $45|
|Purchase Qty. (ml)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||600 Kg/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoin|
- Model NO.: 5949-44-0
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Suitable for: Adult
- Purity: >99%
- CAS No: 5949-44-0
- Mf: C30h48o3
- Appearance: Light Yellow Liquid
- Trademark: Saichuang
- Specification: USP
- HS Code: 2939190090
- Powder: No
- Certification: GMP, ISO 9001, USP
- State: Liquid
- Name: Testosterone Undecanoate
- Grade Standard: Pharmaceutical Grade
- MW: 456.7
- Usage: Male Hormonal Contraception
- Transport Package: According to Order or as Required (Disguised Pack)
- Origin: China
Effective semi finished steroid Testosterone Undecanoate 200mg/Ml 300mg/Ml 400mg/Ml 500mg/Ml
|Product Name||Testosterone Undecanoate|
We supply Powder and liquids
Testosterone undecanoate is used for:
Treating symptoms of low testosterone in men when the body does not make any testosterone or not enough testosterone (hypogonadism). It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Testosterone undecanoate is a male sex hormone. It works by replacing or supplementing the testosterone that is naturally made in the body.
How to use testosterone undecanoate:
Use testosterone undecanoate as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Testosterone undecanoate comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get testosterone undecanoate refilled.
- Testosterone undecanoate is given as an injection into a muscle at your doctor's office, hospital, or clinic. Contact your health care provider if you have any questions.
- Do not use testosterone undecanoate if it contains particles, is cloudy or discolored, or if the vial is cracked or damaged.
- Keep this product, as well as syringes and needles, out of the reach of children and away from pets. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials. Ask your health care provider how to dispose of these materials after use. Follow all local rules for disposal.
- If you miss a dose of testosterone undecanoate, call your doctor to find out what to do.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use testosterone undecanoate.
Important safety information:
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take testosterone undecanoate before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Testosterone undecanoate is not approved for treating low testosterone levels caused by aging. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.
- Blood clots have happened in patients using testosterone products such as testosterone undecanoate. Tell your doctor if you have ever had a blood clot. Call your doctor right away if you have symptoms of a blood clot (eg, swelling, warmth, numbness, change of color, or pain in a leg or arm; chest pain; shortness of breath; coughing up blood).
- Testosterone undecanoate may increase the risk of heart attack or stroke. Call your doctor right away if you have chest pain or pressure, confusion, one-sided weakness, or speech or vision problems.
- If you already have an enlarged prostate gland, your symptoms can get worse while you get testosterone undecanoate. Call your doctor if your symptoms get worse while using testosterone undecanoate.
- People treated with medicines like this one may have a raised risk for prostate cancer. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.
- Testosterone undecanoate may affect sperm in men. This may affect being able to father a child. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.
- Diabetes patients - Testosterone undecanoate may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Testosterone undecanoate may interfere with certain lab tests. Be sure your doctor and lab personnel know you are using testosterone undecanoate.
- Lab tests may be performed while you use testosterone undecanoate. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use testosterone undecanoate with caution in the ELDERLY; they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially heart disease, an enlarged prostate, or prostate cancer.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: Using testosterone undecanoate while pregnant may cause harm to the fetus. It is not known if this medicine is found in breast milk. Testosterone undecanoate is not approved for use in women.
Hot sale oils
|Dianabol 50 (oral or injection)||50mg/ml|
|Winstrol 80 injection||80mg/ml|
|Winstrol 50 oral||50mg/ml|
|Anavar 50 ( injection or oral )||50mg/ml|
|Anavar 20 ( oral )||20mg/ml|
|Nandro 200 (Nandro Cypionate)||200mg/ml|
|Boldenone 200 (Boldenone Cypionate)||200mg/ml|
|Boldenone 300(Boldenone undecylenate,EQ,Equipoise)||300mg/ml|
|Cypoject 250 (Testosterone Cypionate)||250mg/ml|
|Testosterone Acetate||100 Mg/Ml|
|Enanject 250 (Testosterone Enanthate)||250mg/ml|
|Enanject 600 (Testosterone Enanthate)||600mg/ml|
|Propionat 100 (Testosterone Propionate)||100mg/ml|
|Propionat 200 (Testosterone Propionate)||200mg/ml|
|Sustanon 200||testosterone propionate 24 mg/ml|
testosterone phenylpropionate 48 mg/ml
testosterone isocaproate 48 mg/ml
testosterone decanoate 80 mg/ml